Foodhall Assistant Manager Blair Atholl, Perthshire, Scotland Salary £20,000-£23,000 per annum dependent on experience plus benefits
We have a unique opportunity for an accomplished Manager or experienced Supervisor in continuing the pursuit of excellence in customer service that is required in our highly prestigious Foodhall Department.
We are looking for a permanent full time Assistant Manager to manage the flagship Foodhall Department at this prestigious department store. The department is 20,000 sq ft and has expanded over the last few years, with the addition of a new Drinks Room, furthering its reputation as one of the premium Scottish Food Halls. With customer service at the heart of our business, you will take pride in delivering the best of Scotland in Scotland!
Working with luxury brands and products, our aim is to deliver the best goods and service that Scotland has to offer. Duties will include assisting the Food hall Manager in leading and managing a team, ensuring the highest levels of customer service, housekeeping, merchandising, driving sales and training and motivating your team. You will understand the importance of managing stock levels on the floor, and you will build excellent relationships with the warehouse and buying teams.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Head Buyer and Foodhall Manager to assist with the growth and development of the department. If you enjoy working with luxury food brands, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This role is permanent and offers full time hours.Key Responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Supporting the Food Hall Manager day to day management and task delegation to the team
- Motivating and training the team to deliver excellent customer service
- Understand department revenue targets and consistently strive to achieve these
- Assisting when required of managing rotas, holiday and absences
- Opening and Closing procedures
- Ensuring all products are effectively merchandised
- Liaising with Warehouse and managing stock movements
- Liaising with Buyers and managing stock/shop movements
- Dealing effectively with customer queries and complaints
- Liaising effectively with Customers Services for returns, exchanges and refunds.
- Stock checks as required
- Excellent computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work accurately to deadlines
- The ability to switch priorities depending on deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and excellent time management.
- The ability to work well in a team and provide support to colleagues as appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - the ability to converse with people at all levels.
- Be able to multi-task and work happily in a busy, whilst friendly atmosphere.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression and learning and development opportunities
- Being a part of a company, whose values will give you a standard to aspire to and underpin who we are as a company and a community.
- Temporary accommodation
If you have the skills, are highly organised and able to achieve consistently high standards, then we would like to hear from you. In return, we offer on the job training, opportunities for progression and great staff benefits. Please apply by email today enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn