Technology Auditor is required by professional services client of mine to join their business on a 3 months contract basis. This position is based in London and is offering between £350 - £450/day.
- 10 or more years in a Banking Application/Infrastructure Audit Role.
- Good understanding of markets trading functions or Retail Banking Products and Services.
- Good awareness of middle and back office operations such as client / customer take on, derivative confirmations, settlements / payments and regulatory reporting etc.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders, both in internal audit and business technology
- Strong understanding of Technology General Controls, Application Controls and / or Infrastructure Controls (network, server and database platforms)
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including ability to write work papers that are clear, standalone and risk-focused, as well as effective report writing skills.
- Cloud assurance/advisory experience would be advantageous
- Ideally banking and professional services experience
If you have the required experience please apply within. Due to a high demand in applicants, it may take me longer than usual to get back to you, so please ensure you do have the relevant experience.