Spencer Clarke Group
are working closely alongside Cardiff Council
to provide them with an Educational Psychologist
to join their team on an interim for 3-6 months which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.Rate of Pay £400 - £500 per hour - Negotiable depending on experience.About the role:
To contribute to the provision of a high-quality educational psychology service for children, young people, schools and settings within the county of Cardiff. Key Responsibilities:
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Richard Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke GroupWHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
- Promote the use of applied psychology. To improve the outcomes, inclusion and achievements of children and young people. Specifically using psychological theory, techniques and processes
- Keep accurate, up to date records of all contacts and work relating to children, young people their families and carers in accordance with appropriate service protocols. Provide clear verbal feedback and timely accurate written records of work undertaken as appropriate.
- Participate in the planning and overall development of the Educational Psychology Service and the wider Education service
- Work collaboratively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the co-ordinated delivery of a comprehensive support service and liaise with other agencies as appropriate
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare