£40,000 - £45,000 Basic + Call out + Stability + Pension + Health Scheme + Package
Extraordinary opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer to manage five properties in the most affluent part of London. Enjoy this responsible position where all of your hard work and efforts will be highly appreciated and rewarded with stability in this role for many years.
You will report directly to the owner of the property for any queries or requests to enhance the plants and equipment of these lavish buildings. They need a professional building maintenance engineer to provide in house servicing of all domestic and commercial systems within these modern properties on their own. Ideal role for a proactive candidate looking for a stable, happy role where you will be left with the responsibility to make this role your own!
* Maintenance Engineer - carry out PPM, breakdowns and repairs
* Maintenance of HVAC, BMS, Boilers, Chillers and Access Control Systems - electrical and mechanical repairs
* Running books and reports on updated repairs, PPM's and costs
* Cover 5 sites local to each other in Belgravia
* Maintenance Engineer - building services
* Experienced with PPM and reactive maintenance
* Mechanical and electrical knowledge (HVAC, BMS, Boilers, Chillers and security systems)
* Must have a Driving Licence and be able to pass a DBS check
* Commutable to Belgravia, London
Please apply to Gordon
Keywords: maintenance engineer, facilities maintenance, building maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, maintenance, engineer, technician, facility maintenance, facility maintenance engineer, facilities engineer, mechanical, electrical, HVAC, boilers, chillers, BMS, chillers, chilled water systems, access control, PPM, building maintenance, building management systems, Belgravia, London, Brentford, Twickenham, Wembley, Mitcham, Edgware, Holloway, West London, City of London, Hounsley, Stratford, Canary Wharf
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.