CMA Recruitment Group is working with a firm of Chartered Accountants with a fantastic reputation, to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Having taken on a number of new clients during the past 6 months, they are continuing to grow and in turn this has created a great opportunity for someone to take that next step in their career.What will the role involve?
- Preparation of statutory accounts for a varied client base.
- Personal and corporate tax returns.
- VAT returns.
- Management Accounts.
Additional benefits and information:
- Previous experience within practice.
- Studying towards AAT / ACCA / ACA ideally.
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent career progression.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.