An NPD Manager is required to be part of a £multi-million organisation providing high quality food products to the UK's leading retailers. You can be part of a great team delivering innovative solutions to their key customers.The role;
- You will work with major retail customers on diverse projects often working to challenging briefs and deadlines.
- Proactively identifying and targeting opportunities, developing new and existing products, using data and insight to drive innovation across the category, delivering both newness and incremental sales,
- You'll will lead a small team of technologists and be responsible for their personal development and success.
- Attend internal and customer factory trials whilst being responsive to any customer queries
- Ideally degree qualified, Food Science or other food related degree.
- You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be driven to see your concepts succeed in the marketplace.
- You should have experience within the food industry in an NPD role working from concept through to launch and have excellent process development skills
- Team management expierence is essential
- You'll be customer facing, so the ability to interact and present to customer is required, as well as a full UK driving license.