Our client is a disruptive tech in the fast-food industry. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to take the business to the next level.
- This is a split role between B2B marketing for the client and B2C marketing for their customers.
- So the ideal candidate will be someone with a mix of B2B tech experience and restaurant marketing experience.
- This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to build a team and develop the marketing function going forward.
• Full management of website and associated landing page
• Budget Control of Marketing Spend including SEO and PPC Management
• Build and manage a rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
• Manage various social media campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content
• Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through content, and social channels.Role Requirements:
• Experience and success in SaaS-based B2B marketing.
• Experience in restaurant, hospitality or fast food B2C marketing
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker
• Ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Ability to deliver against clear KPIs.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.