Prospero Integrated has a great opportunity with a successful AV integrator
Audio Visual Project Manager (3 month fixed term contract) - Surrey
* single point of responsibility and accountability for assigned Audio Visual Projects.
* starting with the Project Turnover Meeting and ending with a successful Certificate of Completion (COC), Customer Survey and handovers to the Service Department.
* Our client holds the high expectation that each Audio Visual Project Manager will deliver professionally installed Audio Visual systems, on time and under budget, resulting in long-term service maintenance relationships.
Audio Visual solutions may include technologies such as: Video Teleconferencing; Polycom RealPresence; Cisco TelePresence; Acano Systems; Audio DSP systems; Dante; Biamp; Extron; Crestron Control; AMX Controls; Utelogy Controls; Video Walls; Barco, Planar, Cyviz, Prysm, CineMassive, Vuwall Displays; Evertz technology; VBrick technology; Digital Signage Systems; Unified Communications; and, Skype for Business.
The job responsibilities of the Audio Visual Project Manager include the following:
• Single point-of-contact for each project; interfacing with the external client and internal stakeholders continuously
• Provide regular customer project updates
• Responsible for organising the necessary resources to meet each job's requirements
• Responsible for performance in delivering contracted work
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the necessary relationships for each project (client representatives, contractor representatives, managers, engineers and installers)
• Responsible for each project's ongoing, fully documented communications between clients, contractor reps, consultants, other trades, installation teams and management
• Responsible for the financial performance of each project from a labour perspective
• Responsible for coordinating project documentation and conducting system training
• Accountable for the timely, successful conclusion of all projects
• Expected to provide management with instant notifications of potentially critical situations
• Responsible for the security, transportation and delivery, with client signature, of all equipment and hardware
• Provide accurate information to management regarding the performance of installers assigned to projects
• Ensure all work complies with company policies, procedures, standards and conventions
• Assure each system build is in accordance with installation drawings
• Ensure all project participants maintain proper safety practices
• Always anticipating, looking ahead for barriers which may delay project and look to resolve unforeseen problems
• Provide detailed direction and supervision of Installers for assigned projects
• Handles other duties relative to the job as assigned by management
• Ensure and achieve the highest level of customer service for every project assigned
What do we require from you?
• 3-5 years+ project related experience
• Experience in the Audio-Visual industry
• Must be proficient with computers and current business software applications within the MS Office environment, specifically MS Project
• The position of Project Manager requires the following attributes: technical capability, professionalism, self-motivation, self-discipline, attention to detail and advanced time management skills
• The Project Manager must practice the highest level of customer service and possess the ability to interface professionally with external and internal clients
• The Project Manager is required to possess a high level of written and verbal communication skills
As an industry leading technology provider, our client proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world.
If you have AV Integration Project Management experience or are perhaps a Lead Engineer looking to take on some PM work this 3 month contract could be for you!!
Send your CV into us today