Technical Supervisor - 40k + Package - Hemel Hempstead
If you are looking for a role with a globally leading, established and respected FM service provider that can offer genuine training and progression then this is the role for you. I am currently recruiting for a technical Supervisor to come and operate across a company's flagship contract in Hemel Hempstead.
Covering a high end blue chip client, the successful applicant will be required to oversee a number of buildings ensuring client needs are met quickly and efficiently. On offer is a fantastic salary of 40k + package. This role comes with a ready made progression plan with extensive training including ILM, L8 & HV courses. The Role:
- Auditing engineer activity including quality of work, appearance and report writing.
- Provide guidance and support to the field based team enabling the team to carry out PPM and extra works to the highest possible service levels.
- Monthly status reports on the portfolio performance.
- Provide regular updates onto the clients CAFM system in order for the Company not to fail its KPI's
- To ensure that all HSE audits are completed in the month and in line with the agreed schedule
- Risk assessments and method statements for the works.
- Managing subcontractor activity on site ensuring that their contractual obligations are being met and that any potential savings are identified and reported to the client.
- Produce quotations for extra works as necessary in line with Company guidelines.
- Providing technical support for the engineering team and the clients.
- Attending client/subcontractor meetings as required.
- City in Guilds NVQ level 3 in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- 17th Edition is desired
- Experience with a record of delivery in a supervisory role with large teams
- Effective and decisive organisational skills with experience in introducing new ideas and approaches within the team
- Experience of developing operational teams, focused on service delivery
- Sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft applications and other information management systems.
- Be a team player with good communication skills
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Joe Moore @ The InVictus Group on 0207 397 5303.