Following recent expansion into Europe an opportunity has arisen for a newly created role as Group Management Accountant (Europe) reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
The role based from our North London Wembley office will play an integral part in the Group's finance function completing management accounting responsibilities for the Group's European subsidiaries (Germany, France, Lithuania and Ireland) and acting as a business partner providing a critical link between local finance teams and Group. There will be a requirement to travel to local European offices as required throughout the year.As Management Accountant you will:
The ideal Accountant will have the following skills and experience
- Prepare Monthly reporting reconciliation packs (or review where they are completed locally) ensuring all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and variances investigated
- Complete monthly management accounts for European subsidiary companies
- Investigate and explain variances against budget and prior year
- Manage Cashflow ensuring sufficient headroom
- Review payment batches submitted for approval
- Support the audit process for local audits and be the lead contact for the Group audit for European subsidiaries
- Budget preparation and forecasting
- Develop strong relationships with local finance and commercial teams to effectively business partner on local finance related queries
- Qualified accountant or significant management accounting experience in a Group finance function
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft excel skills and proficient in other Microsoft packages
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Navision would be beneficial but not essential
£42,500 - £47,500 per annum
Monthly company performance bonus
Excellent contributory pension scheme
Online retail discounts
23 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
QBS Software Ltd offers excellent career opportunities at one of UK's fastest growing software resellers and distributors. QBS provides a comprehensive range of products produced by a wide spectrum of software publishers and has developed positive and long lasting customer & vendor relationships for over 30 years. The Group has revenues in excess of 100 million pounds, and QBS has recently been named in the annual Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 showing significant annual compound growth.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of emailing your CV, you have not been selected for an interview. Working hours for the position are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
NB. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and be located within a reasonable commute to our Wembley office.