An Exciting Opportunity for a credible IT Company looking for a Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their team. Great Learning and Development Opportunities.
The company's objective is to provide flexible services that would relief customers from the stress of IT operations. This role will be working on 1st and 2nd Line helpdesk support to the company's clients by telephone or remotely.Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide 1st and/or 2nd line telephone and remote technical support to customers
- Make sure clients' ICT requirements and expectations are met
- Provide great customer services to clients in a professional and respectful manner
- Manage support tickets and tasks via company's Helpdesk system in an effective way. Make sure all tickets are logged and updated. And maintain client technical records on internal database
- Respond to all tickets within service level agreement (SLA), which includes:
o Log calls within 15 minutes. A proper response of whether the issue has been solved, go further to next steps or escalated should be provided within a further 15 minutes of the first response.
o Make sure clients are informed and tickets are updated in every response. And ensure at least 2 updates per working day unless pre-agreed with Line Manager and Client
Personal Qualifications and experience:
- Make certain monitoring alerts are investigated and logged on the Helpdesk where required
- Communicate with and support colleagues
- Liaise with third party software and service providers where required
- Make sure detailed and relevant information is provided when escalating tickets
- Comply with company's Health and Safety and ISO policies and procedures
- Work on duties outside of the helpdesk role or work at off-site locations when required
- Experience of ICT helpdesk / Service desk support working as a IT Support engineer / analyst
- Work knowledge of Windows, Server, Hyper-V, Exchange, SQL, Microsoft Office suite
- Work experience of network services: Active Directory, Group Policy, Routing etc
- Experience of troubleshooting on server, PC, Laptop and Tablet hardware
- Good communicator: can communicate well to the clients and their staff at all levels, over the phone or in person occasionally
- Great customer service ethos
- Self-driven and well organised, able to prioritise workloads and work under pressure
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Be presentable at all times and wear appropriate clothing for the work required
- A Full UK driving license is preferable
The company is committed to the welfare and Safeguarding of children. Successful candidate is required to complete regular Safeguarding training. Also enhanced DBS check is required.
Apply Today!!About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.