My client, an B2C retailer, is looking for a Paid Search and PPC Specialist to join a busy and growing marketing team, based in Telford The role will be to build and manage paid media campaigns, and to aid the delivery of the paid media strategy across PPC, Social, Display and Affiliates.
You will have the opportunity to work with substantial budgets, with the potential to grow these as the business expands into new territories. It's a great time to join this business as they are in high growth mode, and paid search has the potential to be one their biggest channels in driving this successful growth.
- Plan, build and execute paid digital campaigns including social across Facebook, Instagram and Google (Adwords, search, display, social).
- Working hands on to build large paid media campaigns from scratch using Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Managing performance media spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Continuously look to optimise on-going paid media campaigns.
- Key word research
- Report on paid campaigns and continue to make suggestions on improvements.
- Regular campaign tracking and reporting including analysis to look at key trends within the market and identify new commercial opportunities
- Experience working to PPC briefs from planning to delivery through to reporting.
- Hands on working knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms.
- A good working knowledge and passionate interest in paid digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Have both a creative and analytical approach to performance, optimisation and testing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at any one time, whilst working in a fast-pace environment.