Senior Digital Innovation Consultant£80,000 - £90,000This position is available for an immediate start.
As the Senior Digital Innovation Consultant you will be working within one of the best known and admired brands in the world - involving you in the planning, designing and development of innovative digital solutions for the company.
You will be assisting in the development and implementation of the systems throughout Europe that meet local government needs in a post Covid world to ensure social distancing and environmental impact is minimal.Digital Innovation Consultant skills & experience:
- Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with local governments, customers, stakeholders and team members.
- Ability to understand current/changing business processes, participation in defining application and platform functionality.
- Able to build credible customer relationships both in immediate team and across multiple customer groups.
- Can identify business issues and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Holds sound understanding of IT Digital technology concepts and software architectures - no need to have deep technical knowledge.
- Project/program management skills and experience deploying large-scale cross enterprise IT system implementations.
- Extensive product and program management experience with techniques such as use case analysis, data / process flow diagramming, process mapping and requirements documentation is highly desirable.
- Experienced IT professional with both business strategy development and related technology solutions.
Digital Innovation Consultant salary & benefits
- Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry.
- Extensive experience with mobile device technology.
- Clear understand of environmentally green initiatives.
- Big brand experience.
- Global or European experience.
- Issue resolution and escalation.
If this Digital Innovation Consultant is of interest then please apply now.
- Depending on experience £80,000 - £90,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91018636