£20,000 - £26,000 (DOE)Overview:
This multi award winning digital agency are looking for an ambitious Content Executive to join their SEO team.
You will be responsible for creating blog content, web copy as well as creative outreach campaigns for SEO that's engaging.
Not only will you be writing content you will also have the abilities to review data and present these to clients to ensure content is performing to it's optimum and increase traffic to their websites.Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Produce high-quality content that meets our client's standards
- Create content specifically for e-commerce web pages to optimise them for search engines
- Collaborate with the Outreach team to research, plan and deliver creative content for link-building campaigns
- Create editorial calendars for blogs and content marketing campaigns
- Conduct keyword research for onsite copy
- Collaborate with other teams on content strategy and content production tasks
- Work proactively with the rest of the Content team to improve our processes and the quality of our services
- Conduct content audits of client websites and make recommendations for improving the content
- Track and report on content performance using tools like Google Analytics and Ahrefs.
- Present ideas and result forecast to clients with confidence.
- At least a year's experience within a Content Executive or Copywriter role
- Experience working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable copywriting and proofreading experience
- Experience in working on multiple clients/projects at the same time
- A sound understanding of best practice in copywriting, content marketing and SEO
- Experience in using Google Drive tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) as well as Microsoft Office
- Experience in using CMS systems such as WordPress and Umbraco
- Experience in using Google Analytics and Google Surveys
- Experience in using content/PR platforms such as BuzzSumo, ResponseSource, BuzzStream
- Experience in creating visually-led content
- A detailed understanding of modern SEO strategy and using HTML and CMS
NEXT STEPS: If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV or contact below Laura Bennett @ KRG Creative - 0161 543 1963