Supreme Recruitment are currently recruiting for a SCIENCE teacher who can teach to KS5.
This out standing academy based in Houslow West London wants a committ & enthausiastic Science Teacher.
Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow? Are you looking to join a specialist and innovative school? Are you excited about the opportunity to inspire and enthuse passionate students? If so, we've got the perfect role for you. We're seeking a Teacher of Science. The school are looking for experienced and innovative Teachers to join a thriving and successful school.
For this Science Teacher position the school are looking for candidates that are willing and able to teach Biology, Chemistry and /or Physics at KS4 and KS5.Responsibilities
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
: Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so, we ask that you have: PGCE certification The ideal candidate will have taught Physics to all Key Stages A degree in Science or an appropriate related subject Excellent organisational skills An ability to promote effective teaching and learning Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility