Systems Assurance is a leading Microsoft Gold Cloud Services company based in Sheffield and looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join their Cloud Services team.
This is an excellent opportunity to begin your IT career working with market leading solutions. You will start on our help desk supporting our customers with their Cloud Environments and learning to deploy systems like Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure and eventually deploying cloud storage and security solutions. You will be offering our customers telephone support, so confidence and a good telephone manner are essential.
For more information about Systems Assurance please visit their website below: https://systemsassurance.com/Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Providing the utmost support to clients
- Communicating and building relationships with clients
- Supporting senior engineers with both client and internal projects
- Ensuring admin is kept up to date
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by the employer and provider.Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience - beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware and software
- Career Driven
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths or equivalent is required for this role.
- £8,684 Per annum
- Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5:30 PM
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Social events amongst the team
- Manufacturing training - (Optional)
- Annual Christmas party
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time Marketing position with the business.About Baltic
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidanceEligibility Criteria
For more information on the Eligibility Criteria for an Apprenticeship, please find the below information -https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/857046/1920_Employer_Rules_Version_2.0_FINAL.pdf
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91015949