Dental IT established in 2003 as the UK's premier supplier of IT support services, hardware, and software that are dedicated to the dental practice market. Working alongside some of the UK's busiest, largest, and most prestigious practices, they offer a unique understanding of the needs of dental practitioners, combined with unparalleled IT expertise and experience. Dental IT prioritize the safe, secure, reliable, and compliant running of their client's IT networks.
Based in Sheffield, you will be providing a variety of 1st line support, hardware and software installations as well as ongoing customer support. Working in a team of 6 as an IT Support Apprentice, you will learn all aspects of IT needed!
Find out more about Dental IT here: https://dentalit.ltd.uk/Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing 1st line support to customers through ticketing systems and the telephone
- Dealing with hardware and software installations
- Diagnosing and resolving issues
- Supporting customers with ongoing issues
- Escalating issues when required to senior technicians
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about IT and technology
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths or equivalent is required for this role.
- £11,440 per annum
- Monday to Friday shift rota
- 8 AM to 5 PM / 9 AM to 6 PM
- 20 days a year holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- 4 additional holidays for on-target performance
- Great experience and exposure to new technology
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.About Baltic
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidanceEligibility criteria
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91015935