Field Based Tester - Full UK Driving Licence required18 Month Contract - £15.59 per hour - 37.5 hours a week - Monday to FridayThe Field Based Tester - Full UK Driving Licence required position will be based across Hampshire, Berkshire and the Oxfordshire areas and any successful candidate MUST have a full driving license as this is a field based roleith access to a company vehicle.
***Unfortunately due to remote working please can prospective applicants please apply via the advert as I am currently unable to take calls from the listed phone number***
This is long term exciting opportunity for someone to join our prestigious client in a Field based Tester opportunity in a cutting edge, high profile project for an initial 18 month term.
The role will require someone to drive around the Home Counties areas and con duct detailed surveys and testing of our clients Network Coverage in open areas and key buildings in the South East of England.
You will be supplied with a Company vehicle in order to travel about therefore a Full UK Driving licence is a requirement and please note there maybe occasions where overnight stays may be required and therefore these expenses will be paid.Required Skills:
*** Please also note The' Field Based Tester - Full UK Driving Licence required' position has been assessed for IR35 and has been deemed to be subject to the IR35 legislation***
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with a proven ability to negotiate and influence. Must be a team-worker who is flexible and adaptable but can also work with little direct supervision. Must show discretion and respect confidentiality as required.
- Good IT skills with proven experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with mobile devices and apps (Android)
- Awareness of the use of Airwave Devices in an operational context
- Previous experience of conducting surveys of road/land/buildings would be beneficial
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload, working alone as required, and meet deadlines
- A methodical and analytical approach to tasks, with the ability to keep accurate records
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality as required
- Full driving licence
- Be SC cleared or prepared to undertake a vetting process
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91016213