Content Creation ExecutiveThe Company
We are looking to recruit a Content Creation Executive to join one of our fantastic clients based in Harrogate. Can you create compelling content to help ambitious businesses grow? Are you able to deliver marketing campaigns that can inspire other marketers and win their business?
We need a motivated individual who knows how to create content and lead-generation campaigns, is fascinated with marketing and wants to share that fascination with the world! We need an ambitious, trusted, hardworking person who is excited about the prospect of playing a major role within a fantastic marketing agency! To be successful in this role you will need to be energetic, approachable and open to a challenge.The Job
You will be responsible for creating a range of engaging content for social and digital platforms, this will include video, photos and some copywriting. You will be a 'go to' for producing ideas for different marketing campaigns which will require you to work closely with different teams and stakeholders within the business to upskill them and assist them in growing their social media footprint.
* Prepare blogs, creative and SEO related content
* Plan and deliver engaging social media campaigns for multiple platforms
* Monitor online communications and conversations
* Schedule social media posts on; Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
* Provide innovative ideas for marketing campaigns
* Work closely with the digital team to deliver on-brand communications projects
* To work with the team to create great campaignsThe Person
The successful Content Creation Executive will offer a strong level of content, editorial skills and marketing experience that can be used across online media for various industry sectors.
- Excellent content keyword led copywriting skills
- A critical eye for detail
- Marketing experience
- Social media management experience
- SEO content specific experience
- Web Analytics knowledge
- Google Ads knowledge
- Understanding of copyright and data protection
- Friendly and outgoing personality
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.