eCommerce Client Affiliate Marketing Executive x 4 Based in Greater Manchester Roles include:
Affiliate Marketing Executive x2 - £22k - £28k
Senior Affiliate Executive - previous EU territory experience and / or 1 EU language skills - up to £30k
Affiliate Marketing Executive (12 months fixed term contract) - up to £28k
My client, a large eCommerce client based in Manchester, are looking to expand their marketing team as they look to bolster their Affiliate Marketing division. I'm currently looking for a range of candidates with affiliate experience. These are opportunities not to be missed, you'll be working on some established affiliate programmes and others will be brand new to business as they look to expand their European offerings.As the Affiliate Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
As the Affiliate Marketing Executive, you will have the following key skills:
- Devise and execute the affiliate & partnerships strategy
- Manage a number of affiliate programmes in multiple markets, as well as new emerging markets, acquiring new customers at a profitable ROI
- Identify, establish and nurture long term relationships with bloggers and high value affiliates
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the company's objectives and campaigns are fully executed and aligned
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance, competitor offerings and industry trends to ensure profitability of the channel
- Report, measure and communicate channel performance on a regular basis to key stakeholders across the business.
- Ideally has at least a year's experience working in affiliate marketing
- A basic understanding of other digital marketing channels
- Can confidently demonstrate use of reporting tools such as Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel
- A strong commercial mind, who can spot good opportunities and negotiate to get the best deal on all activity
- Experience of in working with affiliates, blogger networks, incentives & closed groups.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
- High comfort with data analysis and ability to use and manipulate data to make informed decisions
For the Senior Affiliate Executive role (EU) it would be desirable if you were fluent in a second language ideally a European language where either French or German would be advantageous but not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.