Nursery Practitioner and Senior Lead Level 3+Nursery early years practitioner and Senior lead in the Babies and Toddlers.
We are currently recruiting for our beautiful nursery, pre-school in Beaconsfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our committed team, with full training and support provided for all our staff.
We are looking for a Nursery practitioner with experience to work in our dedicated baby and toddler units. As well as Senior Lead for our toddlers, to help lead a friendly dedicated team.Hours:
4 or 5 days pw (40/or 45hrs pw) 1 set day off per week.The successful applicant will be:
Qualifications and Skills
- Passionate about working with children
- Good communication skills
- A Team player
- Level 3 or above in childcare.
- Experience working with children
- Suitable childcare qualification level 3 or above.
- Experience working within childcare / early years.
- EYFS knowledge.
- Team player.
- Excellent rates of pay. (This varies and is negotiable - dependent on hours/age/experience and qualifications)
- Holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
- Continuing professional development, training and support for all levels and qualifications.
- A friendly team
- Childcare discounts available for staff (nursery places available to staff children as well and before and after school care)
- Casual dress - Uniform provided.
- On-site parking