Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Support Conveyancer for a fixed term contract until March 2021. Our client is based in Birkenhead, so please ensure travel to this location is suitable.Salary
£25,000.00 to £35,000.00 pro rata, depending upon experience.Team Structure
Working in a team of consisting of a Conveyancing Team Manager and Conveyancer.Key tasks
Undertake the 'Title Check' on purchase transactions and deal with complex/time consuming elements of the conveyancing process, in a non-client facing role for the team. In particular (non-exhaustive list);
- Thorough knowledge and experience of dealing with all aspects of Conveyancing
- Work with and under the supervision of a Conveyancing Team Manager
- Deal with residential conveyancing transactions, acting for both private clients and limited companies
- Deal with different types of transactions, including Freehold, Leasehold, New Build, Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and Non-statutory Lease Extensions
- Responsible for 'signing off' files for exchange and completion
- Act honestly and diligently and at all times abide by the relevant professional codes of conduct that may from time to time be in force
Hours of work: flexible/part time hours available and also ability to work from home if preferred/required.
Holiday entitlement: Four weeks paid holiday per year [exclusive of bank holidays]
If you have the skills and experience for this role please do apply and we will review and contact all applications to disucss further or contact Daniel Lynch on 01772 400106.