Registered Manager Mental HealthGoldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for a Mental Health Service Manager in the Bedford area - (3947)
The type of care offered will vary according to individuals' needs but may include psychiatric or social work support. The manager is responsible for the welfare of the home's clients and for ensuring appropriate standards are maintained.The successful Registered Manager Mental Health candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to):
Registered Manager Mental Health Applicants must have:
- Complying with national care standards;
- Taking overall responsibility for the quality of care provided;
- Remaining up to date with relevant care standards legislation;
- Managing and monitoring budgets;
- Produce, review and implement policies and procedures in line with supported living environment.
- To participate in training and be responsible for their own development.
- Taking charge of purchasing products and services for the home;
- Working out individual care / support plans with clients and other members of the staff team;
- Recruiting and training care workers and other specialist staff for the home;
- Interviewing potential clients who may be considering coming to live in the accommodation;
- Discussing and assessing potential clients with social services, medical staff, and members of the client's family;
- Ensuring that all staff are properly trained, supervised and appraised;
- Working with other professionals to develop specialist services, eg drug rehabilitation, occupational therapy, specialist teaching, art therapy, etc;
- Preparing information on quality standards;
- Marketing the accommodation to potential client groups, directly or via social services and other agencies;
- Developing initiatives to integrate and involve the accommodation in its local community;
- Negotiating contracts with social services and health authorities;
- Taking responsibility for health and safety issues in the accommodation for clients and other staff;
- Planning future developments.
·Full UK Driving license
·A minimum of NVQ level 5(or working towards it) in Health and social care
·Excellent communication and listening skills
·Passion for providing the best for clients
·Promote excellent client relationships
·a polite, respectful and compassionate approachHow to apply for the Registered Manager Mental Health role:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Travis at Goldman & Fine
- call Travis at Goldman & Fine on , quoting ref 3947
- visit the Goldman & Fine website at
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"Mental Health Worker"