Nursery assistant / practitioner / Early years educator - Level 3+.
We are currently looking for a Nursery practitioner, to join our established children's day nursery and pre-school in West Molesey
We value our dedicated and hard working staff and offer ongoing support and training, great opportunities.
You will be joining a welcoming team and assisting the room lead with daily duties of the the children in either or babies unit or toddlers 2+.Main duties and responsibilities of the Nursery practitioner:
The ideal candidate will:
- To assist with the day to day routine of the room.
- To comply at all times with all policies, procedures and standards, including health and safety, hygiene, inclusion and confidentiality.
- To help with the planning of safe, creative and appropriate opportunities according to children's needs and interests to fulfil the requirements of the EYFS.
- To develop and maintain good relationships and communication with parents/carers.
- Working creatively with children within the EY framework, in order to provide an enabling learning environment for all children.
- Ensuring all children have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
Hours:working 38hrs pw.4 day working week.
- Hold a relevant Early Years qualification equivalent to Level 3 or above
- Experience of working with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Proven and successful experience of working with children of relevant age in an early learning environment.
- Experience of having kept written records of children's achievements including observations.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A team player.