This is an exciting time to be joining Prestige Nursing + Care, part of the Sodexo Group. At Prestige Nursing + Care we aim to lead the care industry to raise standards by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services that ensure people receive the highest quality of care
With over 30 branches in England and Scotland and 75 years of experience in providing homecare to the community we are committed to be the best in our industry.
This is an exciting time to be joining Prestige Nursing + Care, part of the Sodexo Group. A rare opportunity has arisen to join our successful Recruitment Team as a Regional Compliance Officer.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent compliance officer with solid recruitment compliance experience and a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude to support the regional recruitment team. You will provide full compliance support to the team in a timely, relevant and professional manner.
- Ensure the recruitment of Nurses and Carers is carried out in accordance with ISO and CQC requirements including the necessary compliance checks including, but not limited to, DBS, references and right to work
- Initial assessment of candidate experience and pre-registration when required
- Handling recruitment responses via web, 0845, branch, reception, adverts and campaigns
- Arranging interviews for members with the branches when required
- Efficient and timely processing of members paperwork
- Maintenance of accurate record system
- Have knowledge of and operate in line with ISO and CQC requirements/legislation
- To report weekly to the Regional Recruitment Manager on progress of member recruitment statistics and data
- Good customer service delivery
- Regular use of the applicant tracking & compliance system to monitor, update and encourage a speedy recruitment journey from start to compliance within the regional team
- Referral communication with Branch Managers on candidate status
- To assist with any other reasonable tasks as required by your manager and to cover absence
The Ideal Candidate
- Drive and tenacity to achieve compliance targets
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word
- Ability to work on own initiative - self starter, able to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Good team player
- STRONG attention to detail
- Willingness to embrace change
- Good basic education. Recruitment or sales qualification/training desirable.
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary- (Above the national average)
- Yearly bonus dependant on Region achieving targets set in place and company profits
- 28 days annual leave increasing every year by 1 to the maximum of 33 days over 5 years service
- Work Place Pension
- Access to 'Your Prestige' Employee benefits scheme
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- A friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this role and would like to find out more please apply on line and one of our dedicated colleagues will be in touch within 48 hours to start your journey with Prestige Nursing + Care.
' By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy'