Office & Accounts Co-ordinator
We're looking for an organised, enthusiastic and committed Office and Accounts Co-ordinator to work on a permanent basis near Ely. The successful Accounts Admin candidate will need to be available to work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm in offices based between Ely and Littleport.
This role pays a competitive salary and would suit someone who is a strong all rounder where accuracy is key as there are many forms and compliance areas involved.
The Administrative duties:
* Arrange annual insurance renewals, this covers not only the vehicles but the commercial policies too.
* Review any documents received by the council, flagging any requirements to the directors.
* Assist with planning applications, liaising with the legal team as and when required.
* Ensure risk assessments are up to date and checks are completed, fire alarms tested and file contractor insurance
* Facilities management including co-ordination of utilities contracts
* Co-ordinating and diarising vehicle service checks and maintaining all relevant documentation.
* Answering all incoming calls, dealing with customer queries and complaints
The Accounts duties:
* Sales ledger- creating invoices, chasing payments and reconciling accounts
* Purchase ledger- inputting supplier invoices onto the system, paying the invoices, reconciling the supplier accounts
* There may be elements of payroll, VAT and all relevant legal compliance as well as compiling some reports as requested by the directors
Some experience in advertising and marketing would be advantageous as well as some knowledge of maintaining a website, but these are not a deal breaker!
If you are a team player with a can-do attitude and strong attention to detail, where document control has been one of your duties, please get in touch for immediate consideration.
If this exciting and varied role sounds like it's for you, apply now!
Even if this full-time Office and Accounts Admin role doesn't work out, more Administrative and Administrator jobs are coming online, don't forget to check in next week