We are looking for a Clinical Lead for our clients based near Nantwich to care for their patients.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
The goal is to promote patient's well-being by providing high quality nursing care
This is full time position, Monday to Friday - 36 hours
• Monitor patient's condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice using the nursing process.
• Observe and interpret patient's symptoms and communicate them to their own GPs.
• Collaborate with other members of the multidisciplinary team to devise individualized care plans for patients.
• Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements when necessary, administering injections and medications as prescribed etc.) and fill in patients' charts.
• Adjust and administer patient's medication and provide treatments according to physician's orders.
• Inspect the home facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
• Supervise and train team leaders, senior carers and nursing assistants.
• Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
• Valid NMC nursing PIN
• Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines as per home and regulator's policies and willingness to follow them at all times
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible and compassionate
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
• BSc or other diploma from a nursing program