We are working with a large financial provider who are looking for a Knowledge Management and Process Consultant. This position will be responsible for the creation of content published via the Knowledge Management Systems. This is what you'll be doing
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Produce online content suitable for internal colleagues and external customers to a high quality standard making it easily accessible
- Assess and approve content produced by others, providing feedback coaching for improvement.
- Conduct learning needs analysis with stakeholders to create content that exceeds stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure testing and warehousing procedures are followed for all digital learning content.
What you'll get in return
- Experience of producing knowledge content and process mapping.
- Prince 2 and Lean Six Sigma accreditation would be desirable
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of delivering multi channel communications within a multi site environment, to inform, engage and inspire.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Salary of £31,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Medical Cover
- Great pension contribution
- City Centre location with flexi working
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - please get in touch. We also offer referral scheme for any candidates whose details have been passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applicant we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. IF you gave not heard from us within 7 days of applying -then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.