TEACHING ASSISTANT JOBS IN SOUTHPORT - EARLY YEARS TO YEAR 6 OPPORTUNITIES - FULL TIME OR PART TIME
You will be working as a Teaching Assistant for a market leader that has exclusive partnerships with schools across the Southport area. These Teaching Assistant opportunities are on a permanent, long-term or daily supply cover basis. Due to an increase in demand from schools in your local area we are looking for experienced primary Teaching Assistants to fill vacancies that will be starting over the next couple of weeks
Your new role, benefits of working for Hays:
- You will have the opportunity to work in a role that is flexible around your needs.
- Full time or part time work available around your needs
- Opportunities in Early Years up to Year 6
- Opportunities working with SEN children and gaining 1:1 experience
- Chance of permanent placements through our exclusive partnership schools
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 6 months experience working in a primary school within the last two years
- Ideally a level 2 or above qualification in a childcare related subject. (This is desired but not essential)
- Experience of working with SEN or challenging behaviour is desired but not essential
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a competitive rate as a Teaching Assistant, you will accrue holiday pay all year round and receive ongoing CPD training. You will have the flexibility to work the hours that suit you and the chance to be put forward for any permanent jobs that we take on.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0151 242 5100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.