Are you a Lead Data Scientist with experience of setting up a Data Science practice within an organization? Perhaps you've mentored Junior Data Scientists and nurtured them into becoming fully fledged Data Scientists? My client, a multi-national solutions provider based in the North West is offering a flexible-working practice that will see the successful candidate working closely with the Head of Department to create a Data Science function. Please read on for more detail.
A leading and well-established, international brand are looking for a Lead Data Scientist in the North West of England. Ideally, we're looking for candidates with a track record of building a function. And more specifically, candidates that have a track record of applying Deep Learning AI to customer-science focused businesses.
- Working with the Head of Department to scope out a vision for the Data Science practice within this multi-national organisation.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders across the business to propose a PoC for the function.
- Building toward managing a team of Data Scientists.
- Application of Deep Learning for specific use around Customer Science.
- Expert knowledge in application of Python and its related frameworks and toolkits ( PySpark, Apache Spark, Pandas, Hadoop, PyTorch, NumPy etc) (essential)
- Proven experience with unstructured data from Deep Learning/Big Data scraping. (essential)
- Experience in managing a team of Data Professionals (essential)
- Previous architecture experience (preferred)
- Previous experience of building a Data function from the ground up (preferred)
If you're a Lead Data Scientist, with a strong track record working with Deep Learning, and you're looking for a role with an international organisation in the North West. Get in touch today!