Data Centre Operative
Circa £20,000 DOE + Outstanding Benefits! Are you looking to progress your IT career with a market-leading, global organisation?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a busy and thriving company based in Gloucester. My client is looking for an experienced hardware support candidate to join their team. The Candidate
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Rio @ i2i Recruitment TODAY!
- IT equipment hardware support skills such as fault finding, RAM/HDD/PSU/FANS replacements
- Upgrading components
- General understanding of core data centre infrastructure
- Experience working within a data centre environment
- Hardware repair/maintenance qualifications
- IT skills - networking, Linux, Windows
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas.