ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT21hrs per weekBispham, Blackpool£16-19k pro-rata, depending on experience and qualificationsFree parking
Do you have at least 3 years experience in finance or an accountancy practice and are looking for a fun and friendly environment in which to work with excellent holiday package? Then this is the role for you!
Our client is growing ACCA Accountancy firm based in Bispham, Blackpool and is currently hiring an Accounting Assistant to join their team!
This role offers the opportunity for the right candidate to learn new skills and take on extra responsibility in a busy but relaxed environment.
Sounds great! These are the skills you need!
Accounting Assistants responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and SAGE
- High attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Some knowledge of an accountancy package would be beneficial
- Have at least a grade C or grade 4 in GCSE English & Maths
- The preparation of sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts
- Reconciliation of wages, cash and bank accounts
- Elements of bookkeeping and VAT preparation
- Speaking with clients both face to face and on the telephone
- Answering the telephone as required
- Any ad hoc duties as and when it occurs
The position is for three days a week days, choice of days can be discussed at interview. You should be able to work as part of a small team and confidentiality is essential.
Time to apply! Go for it! How to apply for the Accounting Assistant role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Accounting Assistant job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Similar jobs include: accountant, accounts administrator, credit control, accountancy, finance