This well established Manufacturing organisation in Liverpool are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join the business in a role due to a restructure.
Reporting to an impressive Finance Director, your core Finance Business Partner duties will include;
- Support the business during the planning cycle (Budget, Rolling Forecast, Period end Close, Strategic Analysis and Cost Prices)
- Pro-actively review and analyse operating performance versus plan (Budget & Latest Forecast).
- Identification of risks and opportunities with ability to influence stakeholders for necessary action plans
- Key support to forecasting and analysing working capital such as inventories and inter-company accounts receivable and payable balances
- Business Partner to the business to support material costs such as write off, price variances, margin management
- Business Partner support to specific departmental managers to aid with decision making.
- Monthly cost centre reviews with departmental managers.
- Review & develop KPI's to assist & support departmental managers and business performance.
- Prepare financial analyses to support investment decisions
- Analyses business results & practices and based upon findings propose changes and improvements by facilitating key stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the confidence to challenge others
- A collaborative, team working approach
- Excellent IT and data management skills. Experience of SAP or similar financial system. Advanced level MS Excel Skills with the ability to manipulate large, complex data sets
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Sound judgement with the ability to make decisions based on data and information received
- A continuous improvement mind-set to question and improve current working practices
- Attention to detail and able to provide accurate analysis
- Excellent time management, organisation and planning skills
- Self-motivated, able to demonstrate commitment and ownership of personal and professional development
This is an excellent opportunity for any newly qualified accountant looking for a Finance Business Partner role in a Manufacturing business that can offer stability & long term progression in a number of directions.