Connex Education are working with several schools in Leicestershire area who are looking for quality SEN teaching assistants to help with emergency, pre-booked and long term cover.
Connex Education has the best pay rates in the Leicestershire area for education agency staff.
If you are passionate, creative and dedicated SEN TA and you feel you can help children who have different types of learning difficulties then you might be the person we are looking for.
This job would see you:
- Have the commitment, accountability, determination, drive and energy to help children with special needs succeed
- Have a creative approach to learning
- Working with students with complex learning and support needs
- Have the professionalism and determination to make a positive impact on the school's driving improvement.
- Ability to adapt to potentially difficult working environments
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
- Team Teach
- Supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 2 and/or 3 in any discipline)
- SENCo Award
- Autism Awareness
- SEND Code of Practice training
- Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Makaton and/or BSL
- Hoist Training
- Epilepsy Awareness
- All teaching assistant experience welcome
Contract and Start Date:
- Supply based contract
- Immediate start
- Supply based pay - £65 - £85 (dependant on experience)
- Schools across Leicestershire
Apply now by contacting Jonathan on 0116 251 2888
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £60.00-£80.00 per day