We're on the lookout for more of our countries heroes, the front line key workers dedicated and committed to helping the fight against COVID-19. Are you a Registered Nurse based in Dudley? Leaders in Care is looking for dedicated Registered General Nurses who specialise in palliative care and is offering a competitive rate of £16.50 to £17.50 p/h.
In this RN role, you will be working in a beautiful, purpose-built care home in Dudley. You'll be providing high-quality nursing care in line with the personal care plans of service users. You'll play an essential role within a health and social care team. Annual salaries are £32,000 - £47,500 depending on shifts and contracted hours.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week would have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care
- Carrying out general nursing duties, including wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing
- Ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
To apply, you will need to have the relevant nursing qualifications, registered as RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN. You will also need to be well organised and able to work on your initiative. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Registered Nurse vacancies are much appreciated.
The benefits package for this RN role includes:
- A salary of £32,000 - £47,500 depending on shifts and contracted hours, based on £16.50 to £17.50 p/h
- Paid breaks and extra rewards
- Free Parking
- Assistance with revalidation and skilled training to help career development
To apply for this Registered Nurse job in Dudley, please don't delay, click APPLY now for more information or call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6379. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone