POST Recruitment are recruiting for a B2B Marketing Manager for a financial services firm based to the South of Leeds.
This is a newly created role due to the recent success of the business as they look to capitalise and grow a larger presence in their markets.
The primary purpose of the role is to plan a marketing strategy and implement marketing activities in order to promote the company's activities to existing and new customers and to the market generally, all to assist the company in meeting it's targets for sales growth. Integral to the role is the provision of support to the lead focused sales team.
- Plan a marketing strategy in line with the company's business plan and implement marketing activities.
- Initial focus will be on developing the CRM provision, email marketing, social and PR.
- Setting targets, objectives and key performance indicators for marketing activity in line with the company's business plan.
- Ensuring the company meets its marketing targets, objectives and indicators.
- Reporting to the board on actual and forecast progress against targets, objectives and indicators
- Providing hands on marketing support to the sales team where required to help initiate, build and maintain strong and long lasting relationships and in relation to particular sales opportunities.
- Assisting in the communication of the value proposition through proposals, presentations and attendance at events.
- Researching and reporting on developments in the company's chosen and potential new markets and in relation to competitors, including identifying opportunities and threats.
- Plan and implement the management of external communication and awareness including public relations.
- Plan partner and customer sales initiatives and incentives in order to drive sales.
- Skill Requirements Essential/Desirable
- Graduate level of intellect with a proven track record of success in marketing
- To be able to work efficiently in a highly pressured environment
- Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook
- Clear focus on high quality service and business profit
- Excellent face-to-face, presentational, telephone and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and political skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and methodical in approach.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- High commercial awareness and a good appreciation of company financial statements, profit & loss calculations and business finance generally.