- Based in Harrogate
- Up to £25,000 pa
- Performance based bonus
This is a unique opportunity to work with two thriving and very diverse businesses both based in Harrogate. Their growth can easily be attributed to the reputation of the professional services they provide, and the nature and quality of the products they distribute. In order to continue on this upward trajectory, bringing the marketing department inhouse will ensure that control and promotion of the brands are managed more effectively, and that they can immediately respond to market trends and needs.
Whilst our client already has an impressive client base the development of their online services and products will support their strategy for growth, which is why it is essential that whoever is appointed into this key role has a strong understanding of and can evidence their performance in a hands-on digital marketing role. THE OPPORTUNITY
Ideally you will have experience of both an agency and inhouse environment and for you taking on the responsibility of personally driving the digital marketing strategy is just the type of challenge you have been looking for. Your natural creativity, technical skillset and innovative approach to projects will enable you to develop multi-channel communication strategies with the responsibility of maintaining a positive and proactive online presence for the businesses and their offerings. Ultimately your objective and measure of success will be to increase traffic & specifically in-bound enquiries and sales towards their websites, which in turn will increase sales opportunities.
As described, this is very much a hands-on role and will require a dedicated and enthusiastic approach to what is a new role within the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and managing ongoing Search Engine Performance and Pay Per Click (SEO & PPC) campaigns in line with the digital marketing strategy
- Planning and executing of marketing campaigns across multiple channels (email, direct mail, in-platform, social media, online publishers)
- Writing creative and informative copy, online content and case studies- SEO optimised
- Uploading content to the website and website updates
- Managing social media updates, activity and growth on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Analysing, preparing, and delivering regular reports including informed recommendations for all marketing activity and KPI's to demonstrate effective Return on Investment (ROI)
- Researching new media that may benefit the business, such as digital channels, and online blog publishers/forum platforms
- Video/ podcast production experience
- Graphic design/ info graphics, animation highly desirable - make an impact in a credible, professional and innovative way
We are searching for candidates who:
- Have a Marketing related degree, ideally with a focus on digital medias
- Have gained 2 + years relevant digital marketing experience (in-house or agency), this may include a placement year
- Are excellent communicators, both verbally and written
- Will suggest new ideas and recognise the value they add to the wider business
- Have a confident and enthusiastic personality, with a forward-thinking and can-do attitude
- Are highly organised, with the ability to multi-task across both businesses
- Are motivated and self-driven
- Are strong team players, whilst able to take direction and produce results independently. Enjoys accountability
- Are computer literate with an understanding of relevant marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, CMS & Hootsuite, CANVA, YOAST)
- Are creative, have an eye for design and experience using adobe creative suites or similar
- Have strong knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, AdWords and Tag Manager
- A knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress would be desirable
This is a very exciting opportunity to join two dynamic and forward-thinking organisations who will value your contribution and support you in your career as a digital marketing professional. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills sets and to make their mark as the businesses continues to grow.
Dear Applicant. We thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We'd like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines.
Please note however, that whilst we are not fully operational, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to support you.