We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Hospital Harrow,
our Acute Inpatient Mental Health and Autisim service.Cygnet Hospital Harrow
provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.Your Day-to-Day...
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelinesWhy Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary:
- Up to £37,000 per annum dependent on experience (+£4,000 location allowance)
- £12.87-£14.31ph DoE
- Enhancement rates:
10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
66% of basic rate for bank holidaysBenefits:
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN/RNLD
with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
• The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
• Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independenceDesirable:
• The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• An interest in leadership, research and assessment
• Experience on an Acute Unit or working with those who have AutismCygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Location Information:Cygnet Hospital Harrow
offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Our acute in-patient psychiatric services offer assessment, diagnosis and treatment for both men and women with a wide range of psychological and emotional problems, including those who are detained under the Mental Health Act.
Our dual diagnosis mental health and autism services, provided within the Springs Unit, Centre and Wing, can provide both low secure and open rehabilitative support for men.
At Cygnet Harrow
, we have fantastic travel links into central London.
We also host a yearly Staff Award ceremony held at Harrow school (black tie event).
CQC overall rating is 'Good' What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
If interested, please forward your cv to:
Or to apply, please click 'Apply Now' below.