Our client is a publicly listed, market leading engineering business, part of a global group. Due to an internal restructure we are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to provide real-time financial support and analysis to assist with strategic decision making and drive change across the business.
- Provide strategic/ financial support for Senior Management in the form of sales analysis, ad hoc reporting and the design of the five year plan.
- Part of a rapidly growing division that will provide excellent opportunities for progression
- Would suit somebody ambitious who doesn't want to 'stand still' within their role.
- Analysis and Interpretation of financial results, presenting financial and operational KPIs to enable business areas to make key decisions
- Identifying actions and trends to drive opportunities for improvement and to mitigate risk
- Supporting a companywide focus on value and efficiency as part of the decision making process
- Building strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate input from the business in order to meet reporting timetables
- Understanding and appropriately communicating business assumptions in forecasting and planning - providing appropriate challenge etc
- Providing analysis on budget and forecast submissions - providing interpretation and guidance
- Providing input to cost, margin and profitability modelling and analysis
- Developing controls and procedures to support efficiency and optimum performance
- Supporting the Head of Finance & Finance Director with ad hoc requests as required
- Fully CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Experience of large IT packages e.g. SAP, Hyperion HFM, Cognos, Oracle etc
- Experience of engineering/construction or related sectors desirable
- Pro-active and flexible approach to work
- Be a self-starter with resilience
A leading Finance and Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent recruitment solution from transactional level to Finance Director. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other opportunities in the local area.