Technical Support AdvisorLocation:
Rotherham - temporarily working from homeContract Type:
Starting from £17,500 per annum increasing to £18,135 on completion of an assessmentBonus:
Quarterly PRP bonus up to £500 plus upselling bonus OTE £21,135
- Do you experience in Broadband either in a working environment or as a hobby in your own time?
- Are you the person who your friends call for technical issues?
- Do you enjoy problem solving?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We have opportunities with an award-winning Broadband provider based in Rotherham who are looking for enthusiastic Technical Support Advisors to join their team. You will provide first line solutions to customers whilst providing excellent customer service. As well as working as part of their friendly team, you will receive full training and ongoing support throughout your career.The Benefits:
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- A performance-related bonus of up to £500 per quarter
- Upselling bonus on additional products and features
- Free parking
- 33 days leave (including bank holidays)
- Length of service holidays - An extra 5 days
- Free Broadband and telephone line after probation
- Free eye care vouchers & eye test
- Free Perkbox - Includes free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets, Tastecard etc.
- Incentives and prizes ranging from gift vouchers to iPads
Experience and Skills Required:
- Diagnosing technical issues using a variety of diagnostic tools
- Reconfiguring routers
- Establishing the fault with the customers and providing a resolution
- Liaising with third party suppliers and engineers
- Upselling on additional features and products
- Broadband experience/knowledge
- An understanding of ADSL, Fibre and networking is advantageous
- An interest in Broadband, fixing routers, troubleshooting and fault finding
- Call centre and call handling experience
- Able to work towards KPI's
- A problem solver and logical thinker
- 37 ½ hour weeks
- 5 day working weeks
- Monday - Friday, hours between 8:30am - 8:30pm
- Every 1 in 3 weekends
- Saturdays 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
If you are seeking a change in career or a new challenge and you feel you match the desired criteria for a Technical Support Advisor, please get in touch.
#broadband #broadbandspecialist #technology #callcentre