CRM Campaigns Manager Location:
Bracknell Pay rate:
Circa £220 per day Start date:
Temp to perm role Working Hours:
Working from home currently due to Covid-19. Office hours Mon-Thur 9am - 5.30pm. Usually office based with working from home on a Friday
We are currently working with a leading company based in Bracknell who are looking to recruit a CRM Campaigns Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Marketing, the role of CRM Marketing Manager you will be a vital part of the company helping them develop and expand subscription business across Europe through brilliant customer communication. The company has over 500,000 existing users but have a growth ambition to significantly accelerate that number. The CRM Manager will be responsible for and no limited to;
Key skills and requirements;
- Ownership and strategic end to end planning of marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement, loyalty and value
- Using subscriber base communications to turn the dial on KPI's such as
- Attachment rates
- Value KPI's
- Engagement KPI's
- Identifying value creation opportunities within smart platforms to update and create new value propositions across the full customer lifecycle
- Run SMART promotional activities throughout the year
- Lead all subscriber marketing campaign activities from email campaigns / in app marketing campaigns by setting objectives, targeting and key messaging
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years running customer communications programmes in high functioning businesses
- You will know how to balance commercial levers, customer need with brilliant execution
- The candidate will demonstrate strong understanding of how to pull, analyse and leverage consumer behavioural, lifestyle, transactional and demographic data to design compelling value propositions, customer journeys and marketing activations to deliver the business objectives.
- The candidate will be required to manage extensive cross-functional collaboration within their European and USA teams
- To have excellent communication skills, project management, creativity and an entrepreneurial drive to solve problems and make things happen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.