QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and are currently recruiting for a Carpentry Lecturer.Role Responsibilities
The person & qualifications
- Planning and delivering Level 3 Carpentry.
- Ensuring learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment.
- Use experience and knowledge to organise effective sessions and help students to improve and develop.
- Hold a teaching qualification or working towards one.
- Hold a level 3 qualification in Carpentry.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
The working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.