Our client is a family owned company and a world market leader in their field. The brand is known internationally and the company commands respect for both the quality of its products and the level of scientific expertise and skill with which it supports and educates customers.Location and coverage
The affiliate is responsible for supporting the whole range of business across the UK and Irish Republic.The role
The position of Marketing Associate will report directly to the National Marketing Manager and responsibilities will be focused upon three primary areas,
Social media and multi-channel content manager
National & Regional event coordinator
Marketing, Sales & Clinical Science department's administrative support
Following an initial 6 month probation period, this role has scope for both personal and professional development and increased marketing responsibilities and accountability. This role will be based at the UK office and may also require customer facing activity, which would be vital in developing the skills needed to progress in a marketing position.Social media manager
National & regional event co-ordinator
- Manage social media content channel and distribution, aligning with defined marketing strategies and campaigns to provide unique customer experiences.
- Implementation of digital promotional and advertising campaigns, developing creative content through localisation of global resources and adapting appropriately for affiliate approval and use.
- Collate and feed into monthly marketing review with monthly digital channel key performance metrics for all digital channels.
Marketing, Sales and Clinical Sciences administrative support
- Act as the central point for the administration of all events and symposia. This includes; taking bookings, processing and chasing payments, dealing with customer enquiries, organising marketing materials for delegates and supporting on and offline promotional activities
- Working with external providers to co-ordinate the delivery and logistical distribution of resources for planned national events
- Maintaining none-sterile (demonstration) inventory stock levels, keeping within national marketing budget and working cohesively with sales and customer service departments to organise the timely distribution and delivery of materials and resources.
- Supporting marketing manager to work with national and regional key opinion leaders to deliver live and pre-recorded educational webinars, online question and answer sessions and digital educational tools.
Induction and Training
- Contributing to the creation, development and implementation of the national marketing plan and individual brand campaigns. Providing administrative support for marketing campaigns including; electronic and hard copy mailers, organising customer databases, making outbound calls to promote events and managing customer responses.
- Providing (when needed) practical office-based sales support and customer telephone services.
- Liaising with external marketing collateral providers, agencies and vendors to manage all marketing collateral stock levels including promotional literature and workshop materials. Ensure that sufficient stocks are maintained, carry out regular stock-checks and re-order as required.
- Monitoring key brand performance through the utilisation of the internal CRM system.
- There would be an induction into the company processes and management systems such as the CRM system. This would enable the Marketing Associate to carry out the required responsibilities and activities in an efficient way.