Our Client is a world leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification. Their mission is at the heart of these key challenges: quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. Through their wide range of expertise, impartiality and independence, they foster confidence between companies, public authorities and clients.
The successful candidate shall:
* Report and document design decisions to support product CE marking as appropriate
* Report on investigations
* Make recommendations for modifications to maintain capability, reduce costs or address safety concerns.
* Mechanical Equipment Audits
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Be able to demonstrate a proactive, self-motivated approach to technical and non-technical work.
* Have good technical writing and communication skills.
* Good working knowledge of the Customers quality requirements
* Good working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes