Optima Health are a UK market leader in the provision of Occupational Healthcare and wellbeing services. Our aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of the UK workforce by supporting healthy high performance in our client organisations, helping them to achieve their full potential through their people.
We deliver comprehensive services, including absence management, fitness for task assessments, health surveillance, vocational rehabilitation, and wellness programmes, as well as a full range of diagnostics and treatments
We are a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organisation who are keen to invest in people and support them to ensure their long-term career progression. We are a company who are going places and we want you to come with us!
In this role you will be delivering OH clinics to one of our prestigious clients within their work place; provide sickness absence and case management, undertake telephonic case review and provide health/lifestyle advice to improve the wellbeing of employees within customer organisations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Deliver a range of Occupational Health services ensuring that high professional standards and quality standards are maintained on a consistent basis and in line with best practice
• Give appropriate advice on the management of health and improvement of capabilities to management, individual clients or their representatives.
• Conduct programmes of health assessments and surveillance relating to potential exposure to health risks at work and wider promotion of wellbeing.
• Provide advice on health issues relating to the working environment and the implications of relevant legislation.
• Provide health education on relevant issues, promoting a healthy lifestyle in order to maximise participation in activities at work and elsewhere.
• Consider the changing needs of customers for healthcare services by combining professionalism, objectivity and care in an atmosphere of trust, enthusiasm and business awareness.
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team by sharing knowledge and through supporting and challenging peers.
• Maintain registration and continuous professional development by meeting or exceeding the standards set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
• Support and contribute to research and regular Clinical Supervision in order to assist evidence-based practice within a framework of Clinical Governance, as required for quality health care provision
• To ensure that confidentiality is maintained and that occupational health records are accurately recorded and are securely stored.
• Manage and co-ordinate rapid access to allied services where appropriate.
• To ensure that equipment/supplies are maintained and properly stored.
• Availability outside normal working hours as may reasonably be requested
• Carry out ad hoc tasks as required by your line manager
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
• Registered General Nurse on first level of the Register
• Post registration nursing experience in which s/he;
• Has worked with minimal supervision
• Make important and objective decisions about care
• Provided advice to clients
• Prepared written reports
• Influenced third parties
• Registration and continuous professional development maintained in accordance with the requirements of Post Registration Education and Practice (PREP) standards set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
• Full Driving Licence
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91021864