Rayners (Extra Care Home) have a vacancy on both our morning, afternoon shifts for experienced Care Staff.About us
We take great pride in still being family owned and operated and although being one of the largest independent care homes for the elderly in South Buckinghamshire, we only have the one care home, to ensure the family feel continues.
The success of Rayners and our most important asset is our team of dedicated staff, many of whom are still with us since joining when we welcomed our first resident, back in June 1990.We have recently invested in a computerised paperless system to give our Care & Senior Care Assistants more time to focus on our residents.
All our Care & Senior Care Assistants will have a mobile point of care device dedicated to them.This Care App gives our Care & Senior Care Assistants everything they need to know about residents at the point of care.
Rather than having care plans, assessment, important charts and reports out of sight in paper folders or locked in offices, the Care App gives our Care & Senior Care Assistants all the information they need at their fingertips to provide safe, and person-centred care, in real time.This allows our team more quality time to spend with our residents.Our Care & Senior Care Assistant team responsibilities are: -
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Actively empowering residents to gain and maintain independence over all aspects of their lives.
- Supporting clients with personal care as detailed in their care plan ensuring they are treated as individuals with dignity and respect always.
- Accurately updating records reporting any concerns regarding client welfare.
- Recording all daily and activities report and record any change/s in our resident's status/health.
- Complete personal centred personal care tasks according to individual care plans.
- Support individuals with nutritional and dietary needs according to individual care plans.
- Attend in house/external training courses as arranged.
- Respond to our Nurse Call system.
In return we offer you:-
- To work flexibly according to the needs of the service including weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
- A willingness to undertake relevant training to maintain and Improve knowledge and skills and contribute to the learning and development of others.
- Share the values of the company, including Diversity, and have an empathetic attitude in their work.
- To have good communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and use initiative.
- Good rates of pay - including enhancement for the weekends and bank holiday double pay.
- Staff pension scheme
- 28 Days holiday.
- A meal from our excellent kitchen (if you work 7 hours or more)
- Paid Breaks
- Subsidised Staff Social Club (outings etc.)
- Pleasant and friendly working atmosphere.
- Uniform and training.
- Bespoke induction programme, we actively encourage all staff to gain qualifications as part of your professional development.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- The support of our Room Service & Domestic department, thus giving you more quality time with our residents.
If you think you have the special qualities to join our friendly team, in our Care Department please apply with a CV with a covering letter or alternatively contact us for an application form.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91021739