Home Manager Needed In Ruislip!
On behalf of our client based in Ruislip, Remedicare are exclusively recruiting for a home manager to oversee a fantastic residential home.
This home specialises in in elderly/dementia care and is registered for 19 residents. Located in Ruislip.
The owners are very supportive and are seeking a home manager with a can do attitude who can push to home on towards and outstanding in their CQC report.
Main Job Role:
- Day to day management of the services according to CQC Regulations
- Knowledge of CQC Inspection and implanting recommendations after an inspection
- In charge of risk assessment, support plans, CQC compliance and health and safety
- Developing new and transferring service users
- Oversee new staff recruitment and training
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care
- Registered Manager experience or Deputy Manager's of a minimum 15+ bed home.
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards of the service, including the need for delivery of person-centred services.
- Experience of meeting targets and managing budgets/ as well as experience within a residential care home.
Salary for this home manager position is £40,000.
Full time Monday - Friday (The Home manager will be expected to cover on call)
Ref No. JA86761
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91021759