Mechanical Workshop Engineer- DAYSShift: Monday-Friday Days, Every other SaturdaySalary: £38,000-£45,000
I am currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Workshop Engineer to join a large Industrial site commutable to Hatfield. This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Workshop Engineer to join a stable company with sites across the UK that offer an abundance of training and development! This role is ideal for someone who has experience working on mobile plant equipment; Loading Shovels, Fork Lift Trucks, 360 excavators, Cherry pickers.Skills required for the Mechanical Fitter Engineer:
- Maintaining all plant, servicing inspections, Breakdowns and repairs.
The Mechanical fitter Engineer will benefit from:
- Carry out Plant safety inspections in line with group fleet policy
- Happy to work in a heavy environment, and ideally have experience working in a industrial setting; Brick, concrete, cement, quarry, waste, recycling, demolition etc
- Confidently to work on mechanical faults, Pneumatic Welding, Hydraulics, Electrical systems, Fabricating
- Working Monday- Friday Days + every alternating Saturday (with a choice of permanent lates)
- Working for a large, stable company
- Competitive salary
- Next to none Benefits package
Bonus, Pension,Commutable from: St Albans, Hatfield, Welyn, Stevenage, Hemel, If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.For further details, contact Eyleesha BhattiAs a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.