Digital Communications Officer
Duration: 1 to 2 month contract
Pay rate: £14.94ph
Hours: Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
Pertemps Dundee are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well know Public Sector organisation, for an experienced Digital Communications Officer to take on an immediate short term temporary assignment. Post is based in Dundee however due to Covid-19 currently working from home.
The purpose of the role is to provide assistance with updating and developing sections on digital assets and other work in the Communications team as required.Essential Criteria
- Experienced in SharePoint content management system
- Experienced using Teams e.g. to record broadcasts/clips
- Confident in Office 365 apps such as Stream, Sway, Planner etc
- Experienced using YouTube
- Ability to transcribe/improve auto captions Youtube video content
- Skilled in correct use of English language (when to use capitals, punctuation etc)
- Ability to write/edit web content in plain language (rewriting/editing content for plain language)
- Ability to edit video clips in Adobe Premier
Due to the nature of this role it is required for successful candidate to hold a Basic Disclosure Certificate ( or higher) issued within the last 12 months or be willing to apply for one.