Opportunity ideally for someone wishing to progress from a AFM role as Facilities Manager (Predominately soft)
The role will be managing the facilities across a University within High Wycombe due to the current FM being promoted internally.
All cleaning and security is subbed out, you will be managing front desk, co-ordinator, and two handy person's as well as other facilities staff.
Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Leads and collates the output of knowledge share
* Engages specialist capability where needed
* Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
3+ Years within AFM OR FM
Soft facilities experience & some hard
For further information please apply with your most up to date CV: